Award winning artists Pompi – Has released the 14 track album called “Become”, the album was digitally made available to all leading online stores also can be accessed from all well-known shopping stores in the country.
The Album was helped by well-meaning acts to come out of this industry naming them respectively Tim(Thugga), the highly talented Tasha, cultural music genius James Sakala and emerging acts Tawila Grace and Solomon Plate.
– No wele – Can simply be quoted from the bible in the book of – 1 Samuel “lack of patience can cause you to miss blessings” the verse explains it all, Pompi in this song was encouraging and emphasizing on being patient in life as
– Wait And See – it’s a well-known fact that waiting is the hardest part in life one can go through, the song teaching and preaching on GODS TIME IS THE BEST, the Lord is not sleeping rather he hears our cries he will answer soon when. Psalms (40:1) says “I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry. In the song pompi is talking on holding on to our cries layed to the Lord Above us and let not fantasy fool us.
– Nineveh – Pompi is trying to come out in Nineveh that if God restored the people of Nineveh, what can retard the Lord on forgiving each one of us and everybody, example if the lost one stood up and asked the Lord for forgiveness definitely the lord will save him and the Lord is still open to share the mercy to every race.
– Peanut Butter No Jam – In this one Pompi reminisces to someone very special, that someone you will forever cherish, treasure and live for. It’s that kind of song were you met your missing rib.
– Become – Having quote from the song as Pompi is announcing to everyone out there and i quote “Treasures are really trends as say again Treasures are really trends”, how simplify this song by quoting the famous saying which says “Go out and multiply”, how put this in a simple understanding the song is talking about following and believe your Dreams, the famous saying does not only fall on having children rather you can use your call to teach others so that they become.
– Not Your Past – You are not your past No matter how easy it is to forget that, You aren’t tethered to your old coping mechanisms – you have grown past them and learned new ways of surviving. The song is calling upon Grace in a new life.
– Boza – Controversy surround’s this particular song as Pompi is talking about who made all these laws where they came and whose to applause. In simple understanding the song is teaching about people that chain others.
– Beauty To Be Hold – as you enjoy this one were in pompi kicks off with some chewa “This is a song going to that person that gets you Goose Bumps and you are ready to hold on and to marry, issa a redness song for marriage.
– Your Mind – Just to have this album known what’s it all talking off, Pompi praises his woman and appreciates them for whatever little and big things she has contributed to his completion and how this beautiful woman impacts him.
– Silence – Is a song that’s encouraging each of us to refrain from being silenced rather speak out what we are called for on earth, exercising Freedom of expression consists of the rights to freedom of speech, press, assembly and to petition the government for a redress of grievances, and the implied rights of association and belief. Speak Up.
– Royolty – Twila Grace was privileged to feature in this tagged “Royalty” here is a Biblical teaching? As I have reflected on that encounter over the years, I’ve realized that the biblical and covenantal answer to the question, “Who are you?” is a glorious one that stands in stark contrast to the secular myth that our employment or “career” defines us. Of course, our work and callings as Christians in the marketplace are important. Providing for our families is a great privilege and responsibility. But the priority of work in both our lives and the education of our children is almost certainly misplaced and overemphasized today in Reformed circles.
– Kapena – is a sound track with a pleasant experience you can listen to over and over, it’s something sung to some one really special you couldn’t afford breaking their heart.
– See You There – This is a relatable song to every one of us, Pompi makes it known in this one that only HIM the almighty GOD is the ruler and forever he is by our Side in Dark or Lighter Days.
– Zoin – One might be asking what could be Zion? The word Zion occurs over 150 times in the Bible. It essentially means “fortification” and has the idea of being “raised up” as a “monument.” Zion is described both as the city of David and the city of God. As the Bible progresses, the word Zion expands in scope and takes on an additional, spiritual meaning.
This was a brave idea by pompi signing out this album by calling out every single person to come to this mighty Mountain “Zoin”.
Get A Copy Below!